If you are delicate move on.

Let's get this straight, I don't care what you think of me or what I'm doing. This blog is about crap that I like and crap that I'm doing. You don't have to look or read. Go somewhere else if things I say or do offend you. I like bikes, cars, naked women, and booze. Thats the content, you've been warned.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sacramento Autorama

Went to Sacramento Autorama last weekend. Had a great time and saw some great cars. Here are some crappy pics we took, Or go here, for good pics-Bomb City Blog and Nyk Photography on the Hamb







2011 was a good show but much smaller than in the past. The large ag building was empty which made the show maybe a third smaller. There was a good showing of cars outside though and the Suede Pavillion was excellent as always. I bought some monster flake from one of my favorite builders, Gambino Kustoms.

So all thats left to do is get one of my projects done so I can be part of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment