If you are delicate move on.

Let's get this straight, I don't care what you think of me or what I'm doing. This blog is about crap that I like and crap that I'm doing. You don't have to look or read. Go somewhere else if things I say or do offend you. I like bikes, cars, naked women, and booze. Thats the content, you've been warned.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Introducing Rhonda the A100

I'm going to spend this cold day playing catch up. This post will be about Rhonda the A100, another of my projects.

Here is some shots of her.






A couple of weekends ago Wifey and I cleaned her out and put her in the garage for the beginning of bodywork.






There is the typical rust above the rain gutters and driver and passenger floor but, thats about it. I'll spend most of my time banging out dents.






As soon as the 20 Footer is road worthy and Peggy is fixed I'll start body work on Rhonda.

No comments:

Post a Comment