If you are delicate move on.

Let's get this straight, I don't care what you think of me or what I'm doing. This blog is about crap that I like and crap that I'm doing. You don't have to look or read. Go somewhere else if things I say or do offend you. I like bikes, cars, naked women, and booze. Thats the content, you've been warned.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oh how things change

So my trusty old SuperHawk is up for sale. I of course fixed all the little issues and now its a better bike than while I rode it. Ad says $2500 but I'll take quite a bit less.


I'm also putting the 20 Footer up Sold for sale. Again, I fixed all the remaining issues and it goes down the road really nice. For this I will also take a lot less than asking price.


Time to thin the herd and get on with Rhonda the A100 van that I have. Now that I've moved and no longer commute I find I have lots more time to work projects but, have little patience for working on stuff that's not for fun. Doesn't help that I wrench all day at work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment