If you are delicate move on.

Let's get this straight, I don't care what you think of me or what I'm doing. This blog is about crap that I like and crap that I'm doing. You don't have to look or read. Go somewhere else if things I say or do offend you. I like bikes, cars, naked women, and booze. Thats the content, you've been warned.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Belmont Ave. Hooker

That last posted reminded me of something odd that happened Wednesday morning on the way to work.

I leave for work a little before 6 in the morning. I get the pleasure of driving down Belmont Ave which, at least the stretch I drive, is the place of business for a LOT of hookers. Now, keep in mind I'm rolling through at six a.m. and there are hookers still out, these gals have been on the stroll all night. Gives me the hee bee gee bees just thinking about it. Well, Wednesday morning I'm coming up to a red light and an enterprising gal dramatically flips her hair to get my attention, which she does. I thought she was having a seizure anyway, when I look over she grabs the top of her soiled spaghetti strap shirt and yanks it down. Out flops these deflated fried egg titties. When your trying to sell your car do you highlight the big dent in the fender? No, of course not. Me being me I had to fight the urge to stop and take a picture because..well just because. Ugh! I just got the chills picturing that mess. I need a new visual!

No comments:

Post a Comment