If you are delicate move on.

Let's get this straight, I don't care what you think of me or what I'm doing. This blog is about crap that I like and crap that I'm doing. You don't have to look or read. Go somewhere else if things I say or do offend you. I like bikes, cars, naked women, and booze. Thats the content, you've been warned.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why do I want to change the shape of your face?

Now, I already know that I'm not for public consumption. I hold a lot of the people I come in contact with in disdain. Most people that are around me know this as well. So, its not a great idea to ask for my help then, while standing in front of a pile of twisted junk that you created, talk to me like I'm the idiot. I've been wrenching on junk for 20+ years and have learned a couple of things. I continue to learn all the time. That's why I still do it. I assume that's why my help was requested. I need to go back to being a hermet. Rant over. Pretty girls to ease the pain.



No comments:

Post a Comment