If you are delicate move on.

Let's get this straight, I don't care what you think of me or what I'm doing. This blog is about crap that I like and crap that I'm doing. You don't have to look or read. Go somewhere else if things I say or do offend you. I like bikes, cars, naked women, and booze. Thats the content, you've been warned.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The 20 Footer has been a noisy and reliable van so far. Drove it around 800 miles over the last two weeks with no major issues. Now that it isn't a death trap it's time to make it better. Full steering and front suspension rebuild, hook up the cruise control and a/c, insulation, stereo, and some candy over metalflake striping.

I polished up the wheels real quick and holy crap, they look good.



Yesterday I got Peggy (my 66 F-100) back on the road. Man I love that old truck.



Once that was done I got to work on the old beast of burden, my 98 Superhawk. She is my 400 mile a week daily driver. Rain, cold, heat, and traffic. Until three weeks ago I rode her everyday and it was starting to show. Dirt and grime plus a bald rear tire. So, I picked up a HF tire changer on clearance and gave it a shot. That thing worked adequate, not the best complement but it got the job done.





New Buns


All clean, sorta


Time to ride


Hopefully next week I'll order the candy concentrate for the van and maybe shoot some flake. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment