If you are delicate move on.

Let's get this straight, I don't care what you think of me or what I'm doing. This blog is about crap that I like and crap that I'm doing. You don't have to look or read. Go somewhere else if things I say or do offend you. I like bikes, cars, naked women, and booze. Thats the content, you've been warned.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

my own private Idaho

Wow it's been a while since I posted on here. So Uncle Sam has plopped my ass in the middle of Idaho. Did you know that there's not much to do in Idaho? Oh there's fishing, hunting, hiking, etc. I don't do any of those things nor do I have the desire! I'm gonna strangle the next person that gleefully says lets go to Cabellas! But, all is not lost! Apparently this state has a couple gearheads and I've witnessed some fun stuff, things I wouldn't normally get to see. For instance, snow mobiles drag racing on 1/4 mile pavement! 
That's right and fast fuckers too!



I have also gone to some nice car shows, found an epic wrecking yard, and watched Mud Bogs. I'll do seperate posts for each event so, for now... The End

No comments:

Post a Comment