If you are delicate move on.

Let's get this straight, I don't care what you think of me or what I'm doing. This blog is about crap that I like and crap that I'm doing. You don't have to look or read. Go somewhere else if things I say or do offend you. I like bikes, cars, naked women, and booze. Thats the content, you've been warned.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dodge this..A100

So I've made very little progress on Rhonda the A100.


Christmas Day I jacked her up and pressure washed the undercarrige. Forgot to take pics...this should do though.


Today the windows came out so I can make the one piece glass templates.



Then rust repair will begin.




I have a three day weekend ahead and plan on pulling the motor and delivering the glass templates. I'll get new windshields, one piece door glass and replacements for the missing jalousie panes. Once that's done I'll rebuild the front end and add the disc brakes. I already have the caliper mounts from scarebird. All of this will be documented here and maybe on vintage-vans.com, though I really hate to post on forums. The end




No comments:

Post a Comment