If you are delicate move on.

Let's get this straight, I don't care what you think of me or what I'm doing. This blog is about crap that I like and crap that I'm doing. You don't have to look or read. Go somewhere else if things I say or do offend you. I like bikes, cars, naked women, and booze. Thats the content, you've been warned.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Crazy Dealin' Daze

I'm starting to feel like I'm running a used car lot. The truck is off with her new owner so, Rhonda gets her day in the sun. I'll build the A100 up and drive that for a while. Going to pull out the motor and open it up. I hope it won't take much. I'll put disc brakes on it and maybe I'll put an overdrive auto trans in there. Plus tons of body work and then paint.

I picked up a YZF600R about a month ago. The bike had been dropped and didn't run. A couple nights in the garage and she runs great. Doesn't look too bad either. It's for sale, of course, on Craigslist. Should make a nice commuter or entry level sportbike for someone.

We had a nice two weeks of fall and now it seems winter is here. Time to break out the flannel shirt.


I know you gals that read this get tired of the naked chics so heres one for you and YOU ARE WELCOME


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment